The in-house Human Resources team of a commercial property group worked closely with our training consultants to develop, deliver, evaluate and ensure the ongoing success of a learning pathway program.
The pathway provides property managers with opportunities to build their productivity and people skills for dealing with internal and external clients across seven training days:
- Day 1. Program Kick-off (delivered by in-house team)
- Day 2. Building Relationships through Effective Communication
- Day 3. Professional Business Writing
- Day 4. Conducting Productive Meetings
- Day 5. Managing Challenging Situations and Difficult Behaviours
- Day 6. Developing Customer Partnerships
- Day 7. Assertive Negotiation to Promote Business Partnerships
Following the program’s initial success in Sydney, it was also offered it to the client’s Auckland division and ran a range of other courses for staff across Australia.