- Understanding of change management and the reasons why it’s important.
- Identification of specific areas of conflict and resistance.
- Ability to use learnt techniques and methods to overcome negativity.
- Distinguish between the different stages and phases of transition so you can help your team members and others move forward.
- Development of your own change management process action plan that you can immediately apply to your own workplace.
Anyone can make a change, but how do you get people to make a transition? Overcome resistance and successfully manage change by defining and instilling new values, attitudes, norms and behaviours.
This course will give you the right techniques, tools and structure to defeat resistance so that the goals of the organisational are achieved, by a systematic and co-ordinated process of change management.
Who should attend
- Team leaders, managers and supervisors who need to transition their team through change.
- For Team Members, we recommend the one day Coping with Change course available through Odyssey Training.
Discover the internal and external forces contributing of change within organisations.
Learn about the seven different levels of change. Understand why each stage is increasingly more challenging to undertake.
Identification of common reasons for change resistance. Learn techniques and methods to reduce resistance to change.
Understand transition phases and the effect change has on a person’s state of mind.
Discover why people that dislike change are helpful in making change easier.
Learn techniques that will assist others going through the different phases of change.
Exploration of the Kotter’s Change Model that will help people move forward.
Use of case studies to identify issues, causes and how to effectively resolve resistance issues.
Application of the Change Model to ensure the process of change is successful.