- Understand that employee engagement is more than just having satisfied employees.
- Recognise how employee engagement can benefit your organisation.
- Inspire others to feel more engaged through improving workplace relationships and showing appreciation.
- Identify the important role trust plays in building employee engagement and build trust by showing transparency and vulnerability as a leader.
- Start the planning process for how your leadership team will engage the workforce and bring about a culture change within your organisation.
Actively engaged staff members have an emotional commitment to their work and take greater responsibility for it, which positively benefits their job satisfaction, co-workers, and employer.
This course will empower you with a real-world understanding of employee engagement so that you can build the emotional commitment level of your staff, and they start to care for their work, not just their paycheck.
Who should attend
Managers and leaders who want to create a more motivated workforce and engaging work environment that drives higher productivity and better service delivery at lower costs.
Looking for Online training?
What the numbers say about the impacts of employee engagement on productivity and business outcomes.
Your emotions at work, whether good or bad, flow into your home life and affect those around you.
How four areas within your control can raise the engagement and motivation level of your direct reports.
Understand that everyone has different preferences and triggers for feeling engaged at work.
In order to help us understand what may engage others, it helps if you first reflect on what engages you.
The best place to start when you want to improve employee engagement.
Practical ways to motivate others by helping them achieve their full potential.
Show appreciation and help others grow using effective feedback models.
Honesty is consistently highlighted as the most important characteristic of an admired leader – learn how to build credibility with your direct reports.
Understand where you are now in order to move forward.
Six steps to drive massive commitment and engagement within a few months.