$594.00 – $660.00Quote Training At My Workplace
Managers and leaders who want to create a more motivated workforce and engaging work environment that drives higher productivity and better service delivery at lower costs.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Understand that employee engagement is more than just having satisfied employees.
- Recognise how employee engagement can benefit your organisation.
- Inspire others to feel more engaged through improving workplace relationships and showing appreciation.
- Identify the important role trust plays in building employee engagement and build trust by showing transparency and vulnerability as a leader.
- Start the planning process for how your leadership team will engage the workforce and bring about a culture change within your organisation.
Supporting career development
Practical ways to motivate others by helping them achieve their full potential.
Reward and recognition
Show appreciation and help others grow using effective feedback models.
Building trust and confidence
Honesty is consistently highlighted as the most important characteristic of an admired leader – learn how to build credibility with your direct reports.
Measuring employee engagement
Understand where you are now in order to move forward.
Putting it all together
Six steps to drive massive commitment and engagement within a few months.
Get motivated to motivate others
What the numbers say about the impacts of employee engagement on productivity and business outcomes.
How engagement affects work-life balance
Your emotions at work, whether good or bad, flow into your home life and affect those around you.
The four pillars of engagement
How four areas within your control can raise the engagement and motivation level of your direct reports.
Motivating direct reports
Understand that everyone has different preferences and triggers for feeling engaged at work.
What engages you?
In order to help us understand what may engage others, it helps if you first reflect on what engages you.
Communicating for engagement
The best place to start when you want to improve employee engagement.