$660.00Quote Training At My Workplace
- This course is suitable for new and emerging leaders as well as existing and senior managers who manage team members who might work remotely.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Identify the benefits and challenges of leading remote teams.
- Build an environment of trust in your remote team.
- Create a remote team structure using the ROWE model as a guide.
- Develop a bank of remote team building exercises.
- Use preferred communication channels where possible.
Brainstorm available communication channels and identify your organisations preferred communication modality.
Motivating your remote or virtual team
Openly address job satisfaction
and enjoyment levels in your
team and promote intrinsic vs
Determine autonomy levels with the empowerment model to determine whether you should be managing by output or performance.
Creating the vision for your team and aligning this to
Define your teams vision and motivate the team towards this.
Creating an action plan
Define specific next steps and
Remote or virtual team… what is the difference?
Identify the key differences so you’re able to adjust your leadership and management style.
Common benefits and challenges faced by remote and virtual teams
Identify common challenges so you’re able to get the right systems in place mitigate against potential problems.
Building trust in remote teams
Implement effective tools for building trust amongst team members.
The Results Only Work Environment (ROWE)
Can the ROWE, or even aspects of it, apply to your remote team?
Team building exercises for remote teams
Facilitate and build a cohesive team culture by applying simple and practical team building activities.
Bias and the decision making process
How the “Anchoring Effect” occurs and impacts your judgement and decision making.