- Identify opportunities to develop your time management.
- Learn how urgency and importance drive your daily tasks.
- Develop strategies to do the right thing on the right task at the right time.
- Recognise time stealers and wasters and implement strategies to reduce their impact.
- Manage your emails, meetings and work environment effectively so they do not contribute to time wastage.
- Stop other people’s priorities becoming yours and learn the art of saying ‘no’ in a way that’s honest and respectful.
This course will help you take back control of your time and lead your team by example, by identifying what is stealing your time and how to focus on your priorities and on what really matters.
Who should attend:
Designed for managers who want improve their time and priority management skills to get the most out of their workday and increase theirs and others productivity.
Looking at the five areas of goal setting, prioritisation, managing interruptions, procrastination and scheduling.
The urgent vs important tool is essential when facing a demanding workload.
Use a time management matrix to prioritise according to urgency.
Implement strategies to reduce or stop the impact of time stealers and wasters.
Understand how your work environment may contribute to time wastage and what to do about it.
Understand the five main elements of effective meetings.
Make the right choices when people bring you problems, issues, or tasks they want help with.
Learn the power of a positive ‘no’ and how to deliver it in a way that’s honest and respectful.