$660.00Quote Training At My Workplace
This course has been designed for managers who want improve their time and priority management skills to get the most out of their workday and increase theirs and others productivity.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Identify opportunities to develop your time management.
- Learn how urgency and importance drive your daily tasks.
- Develop strategies to do the right thing on the right task at the right time.
- Recognise time stealers and wasters and implement strategies to reduce their impact.
- Manage your emails, meetings and work environment effectively so they do not contribute to time wastage.
- Stop other people’s priorities becoming yours and learn the art of saying ‘no’ in a way that’s honest and respectful.
Managing your work environment Understand how your work environment may contribute to time wastage and what to do about it. Managing meetings Understand the five main elements of effective meetings. Stop other people’s priorities becoming yours Make the right choices when people bring you problems, issues, or tasks they want help with. The art of saying ‘no’ Learn the power of a positive ‘no’ and how to deliver it in a way that’s honest and respectful.
Assessing your time management Looking at the five areas of goal setting, prioritisation, managing interruptions, procrastination and scheduling. Identifying and setting priorities The urgent vs important tool is essential when facing a demanding workload. Time management strategies Use a time management matrix to prioritise according to urgency. Identifying time stealers and time wasters Implement strategies to reduce or stop the impact of time stealers and wasters.