Leadership Training Programs & Management Short Courses
- Kick start your career goals for a future management position.
- Identify which leadership strengths you already have.
- Understand how a promotion will impact your role and relationships.
- Know what to expect in your first few months as a leader.
- Develop an action plan to build your leadership skills.
- Gain confidence in delegating and delivering feedback.
- Overcome communication barriers you face as a manager.
- Choose the leadership style that works best in different situations.
- Coach your staff to improve individual performance.
- Deal with difficult behaviours and performance issues.
- Develop your emotional intelligence leadership competencies.
- Understand the strategic direction of your organisation.
- Define and articulate a vision for the business unit you lead.
- Lead people through change and overcome resistance as a manager.
- Boost your leadership development through networking and feedback.
- Unlock the power of emotional intelligence to motivate your team.
- Assess your emotional intelligence with the EIQ16 questionnaire.
- Tune into your self-awareness so you can see yourself as others do.
- Become a change catalyst and help others embrace the transition.
- Influence and build rapport with a wider network of people.
What We Do
We administer leading behavioural profiles including DISC Profile®, Belbin and MySkills SPI to help you understand yourself and your team.
With trainers located throughout Australia, we can travel to regional and remote locations to deliver a tailored leadership program at your location.
Our management and leadership training programs are open to the public in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane on a regular basis.