$550.00 – $660.00Quote Training At My Workplace
There are no suggested pre-requisites for this management course.
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Manage workplace interactions up, down and across organisations.
- Recognise and manage difficult behaviours to achieve a positive outcome.
- Plan and prepare effectively prior to delivering feedback.
- Confidently provide structured, clear, concise, constructive and timely feedback.
- Use effective listening and questioning skills to gain agreement and commitment.
- Learn how to deal with high emotions during crucial conversations and frame up difficult conversations to get the best results.
Examine four listening response patterns and determine their advantages and disadvantages.
How to ask open questions to get the best results.
Constructive feedback techniques
Using a range of feedback techniques and matching them to the situation.
Dealing with high emotions
The hardest part of dealing with difficult behaviours is dealing with people’s emotions.
Using your voice
How using the appropriate tone can help calm a difficult situation.
The power of words
How to frame up difficult conversations to get the best results.
Your personal feedback skills
Learn what effective feedback looks like, why people avoid it, and strategies you can use in crucial conversations.
Give or get
The difference between positive and destructive feedback.
Recognising difficult behaviour
Explore specific difficult behaviours and how you as an individual respond.
Managing difficult behaviours
Using assertiveness to express your feelings, needs and wants in an open and non-threatening way.
The ladder of inference
Understand the thinking steps that can lead you to jump to wrong conclusions.
Understand the different functions of your brain and where emotions, thoughts and information are processed.
Communication techniques for feedback
Understanding the communication process.