$1,100.00 – $1,450.00Quote Training At My Workplace
Managers who already have some experience managing people and are wanting to further develop their core leadership competencies, with a focus on motivating and engaging others to work towards team and organisational goals.
It is recommended you are familiar with the topics covered in the Supervision and Management of People course prior to attending.
- Includes 360˚ feedback assessment questionnaire and in‑class debrief
- Embedded Learning Guide
- Personal Development Plan
- Student Series Emails
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
MySkillsProfile 360˚ Questionnaire
The 360˚ feedback assessment questionnaire used in this course will help you: Compare your perception of your strengths with what others think, Increase awareness of how your leadership style and skills impact your performance & identify areas you can work on to improve your performance and realise your potential.
Learn more and download a sample report.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Describe the four key elements of emotional intelligence.
- Examine the impact emotional intelligence has on individuals, teams and organisations.
- Develop and utilise the six essential skills of strategic leadership.
- Compose a dynamic vision statement for your team.
- Create a communication plan to maximise the impact of your vision statement.
- Manage and lead your team through change.
- Identify the intrinsic and extrinsic motivational factors that drive engagement for individual team members.
- Use goal setting techniques to enhance team engagement.
- Compare your own perspective of your leadership skills with the perspectives of others.
Motivating your team
Identify motivational principles and preferences and apply intrinsic and extrinsic motivators to improve results, productivity and nurture innovation.
Goal setting is essential to motivation. Learn the steps of goal setting and how to involve your team to maximise your chance of success.
Strategic leadership and vision
Learn about the six essential elements of strategic leadership every manager must have and things you can do to impact organisational culture and inspire people towards the vision.
Leading change and overcoming resistance
Many organisations today face a dynamic and changing environment. Identify types of resistance and ways to overcome them.
Understand your purpose, identify your leadership challenges and ask yourself ‘Why should anyone follow me?’.
Leadership vs management
Identify the difference between leadership and management and when you should apply the skills of each.
Understanding your leadership strengths
Increase self-awareness of your leadership style and skills in comparison to others’ perceptions.
Leading with emotional intelligence
Understand how a leader’s mood impacts results and monitor emotions as a way of guiding your actions and decisions.
Leadership styles that get results
Learn how great leaders use different leadership styles to get the best results from their team in different situations.
Motivation and engagement
Understand the benefits of an engaged workforce and what you can do on a daily basis to build engagement.
- direct reports or employees